Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dear V.M.Jones

Dear V.M.Jones,

I loved the book Buddy. One of my favorite bits was when Chantel kissed Josh I kinda knew it was coming. It was very sad that Josh didn’t win the race but it was good he chose his brother over winning I would have too, if I didn’t see my brother a lot and he was like that.

My favorite character is Chantel because of what I hear she sounds beautiful. It was funny as well when Chantel kissed Josh because we have a Josh in our class.

Yours sincerely

Bianca

Ps. can you please write back
and if you do can you send a photo of Chantel please
and also a photo of Josh please that is if you have one.

thanks for reading

3 comments:

  1. I like your letter Bianca!

    I like the part were you asked for the photo.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Dear Casey

      Thank you i like that to thank you

      Thanks Bianca

      Delete